Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Terrifying moment of the week

I had my really old man private lesson today. He was in the middle of a sentence, and then all of a sudden put his head down, closed his eyes, and looked like he wasn't breathing. I sat across from him for about 15 seconds with wide eyes, panicking and thinking he was dying and that I would have to give him CPR (the terrifying moment). But then he raised his head and continued on like it never happened. He also printed an opinion article from the NY Times about finding "the perfect man" and he highly recommended it to me. At least he is a member of Team Lindsay.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

We're members of "team Lindsay" too!
Love, Mom & Dad

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Wow...well I'm glad he didn't die right then and there!! Or CPR - EEEEWWWW!!!!! :) Old man germs! ahha!! :) Can I be a part of "Team Lindsay" You can be a part of the "Laura Squad" if you want? Can I get a "Team Lindsay" t-shirt? :) I'll make you a "Squad Laura" bowl so you can eat your rice in it! :)