Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mistranslation of the Week


(Well I HOPE it's a mistranslation at least)

If you can't read it because of the ugly seizure enducing color scheme, it says "I'm Nota Smug Twat All The Love." I would LOVE to see someone actually walking around with this on...in fact I dare one of you to! I'll send it over free of charge =)

Other sidenotes- I am being reviewed on Thursday, which also happens to be one of my busiest days of the week, and I have follow up training on Monday meaning I only get one day off-- so hooray for that! I just want all this "you're new" crap to be over, as I don't feel very new and inexperienced anymore. Hmm, what else? I have my whole trip (well plane and rooming) booked and good to go for Okinawa. It's "bargain" season here, which means all the clothing stores are discounted and of course I am broke-what a surprise! I've discovered the joys of tuna, mayo, and rice mixed together. Sounds absolutely disgusting, but it is scrumptious (and cheap--see broke). I'm currently watching too much Grey's Anatomy which is causing an imbalance in my estrogen level and making me feel very very sappy lol.

Besides that, it's just the same old same old. See? It can be boring over in Japan too!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I will be spending the day America got it's independence working (both days with the time zone factored in).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As if advertising that you're slutty isn't enough... but wearing a t-shirt with a little red polka-dot bow sewn onto it is really asking too much!
I love it!!!
-Lesley