Thursday, October 30, 2008

OK OK OK fine...

I won't travel in the Philippines. I get it, I'll be raped and murdered if I do. However, I still might fly there and then connect to somewhere "safer"--that flight is really quite a good deal... =/

On a less morbid, more cheerful note-- I got my hair permanently straightened and have bangs again! I was a little concerned about giving up my curls, but so far (in the 36 hours I have had it ha) it has been sooooo worth it! My hair is so straight, shiny, and unfrizzy! Usually it takes me a long time to make it look that way on my own, and within an hour or so it becomes poofy again--and FORGET it looking nice the following day! But this morning I woke up to perfect, straight, unfrizzy, shiny hair. AND the bangs are way less work this way as well! I guess I look way different as people here have pointed out, but I think I look/feel more like my old self. =)

*Please note the hair straightening chemicals actually lightened my hair up a bit, so don't worry, I don't look *too* much like every one else here with the new 'do ;) Maybe if you're lucky I'll post pictures some day.