Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decision is made

And I think I will be the happiest with it. But you'll have to email me if you want the details. I decided from now on, this blog is not going to be used for personal feelings/ventings/etc. It was never originally intended to be that way. It was always just meant for sharing things I was learning about the country (please see my original inspiration to the side bar regarding Alice in Wonderland), general updates on my life, and random blurbs I felt like sharing. But somewhere along the way, I guess with so much going on in my head, I started seeing this as my vent session. The problem is, this is a public blog and I am literally only venting to maybe 3 specific people who read it at a time, and don't really want everyone else out there to know how I feel about certain things. So from now on, any of that kind of stuff/how I am feeling here/specific stories will be shared through personal email only. It might take a bit longer to hear from me, but that is how I prefer it to be from now on. So from here on out, there may be fewer blog entries, but they will be focused more on how this blog was supposed to be. If you want personal emails from me and don't have my email for some reason, feel free to post a comment or something and I will shoot you an email. Till then, cheers!

1 comment:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

I read your blog! I'm a dedicated reader! :) So what have you decided to do???