Thursday, August 7, 2008

Expensive and unfair

Japan.

Where else can you go out for a dinner with six people and rack up a $300 bill by eating three pieces of sashimi (and no...this is not special imported sashimi from Atlantis), two tiny pieces of over-salted chicken, and two (weak) drinks each? Oh wait, I forgot, we also ordered "Chorizo and cheese" obviously impressed with their international menu. What came- four tiny slices of SALAMI and some teeny pieces of gourmet cheese (Mexico and Italy must be the same thing to them). That alone was $13.00. I wouldn't mind SO MUCH handing over my $40 share if I wasn't still starving....

Ughhhh. I miss Yardhouse =/

By the way, I am now in a Japanese company COMMERCIAL (kind of refer to last post). More to come on that later... I am tired.

No comments: