Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Moving today

I am moving into my apt today!!! The long awaited mystery of "how small is it really??" will be concluded in just a few hours! I was going to just post my address here, but then thought maybe some creepy people I do not know could see it and stalk me, so instead I posted it on my private facebook profile. SO if you are my friend on facebook, use that in case you know...you want to send me letters or packages...or yourself. If you aren't my friend on facebook, either add me or email me and ask for my address =)

I am still trying to figure out how it is going to work transporting all my bags along with myself and not dislocating any joints to the apt...

1 comment:

erin said...

yay! good luck. you at least have to post pictures of your new place!
xoxo