Friday, March 27, 2009

=D

Ramblings:
This has just been a fantastic week, and I don't think the amazingness is going to run short anytime soon! So far, THE CHERRY BLOSSOMS ARE HERE!!! =) They are just really gorgeous and a welcoming sign of spring and *temporary* warm/not humid weather! I had a "review" meeting with my manager and was a little nervous going in to it, as before I have been caught off guard with random complaints...but...she had nothing but good things to say about me!!! Not like it matters so much since I am not renewing again, but I work REALLY hard there, so it means a lot to know it is appreciated! My parents are now in Tokyo!! We will be reuinted on Sunday and already have a plethora of fun things planned (some they are not even aware of...like karaoke all night hehe) and so forth! I can't wait! My friend is leaving me though =( But we are having one last huge hurrah so it will be a lot of fun this weekend! And...some other smaller but fun things have happened as well ;). Yeah, it is good times over here!! In fact the only "downer" of the week was that I had to wake up at SIX IN THE MORNING (yes that is correct) today to hand out flyers at 7:30 am. And then I worked until 9:30 pm! So I was in zombie mode at work today. But then I went to a "cook your own" okinomyiaki (Japanese pancake thingy) restaurant after work with some coworkers and fun students so that is what has kept me awake until midnight typing away here!

Anyway just wanted to announce that at 2 days past my "7 months left" mark, life isn't too shabby at the moment =)

2 comments:

Fru Johannesson said...

japanese pancakes! i often enjoy swedish pancakes here. yummmmm!

Geoff said...

Funny you should mention okinomyiaki. A friend of mine on TURF, who lived in Japan, just
a few minutes ago emailed me that I had to try this. See you approx 1715 hrs Sunday.

Dad