Thursday, March 19, 2009

And literally in the blink of an eye

Spring is officially here. Well I am 98% certain at least. When I said in the blink of an eye, I wasn't exaggerating. Last Saturday it was so cold it was slightly snowing a little. Then the following day it was a gorgeous, warm, clear blue sky day (the kind that makes you want to head straight to the beach). This entire week it has been so warm I haven't needed a jacket at all, not even at night. This morning when I walked to work I noticed an ENTIRE tree that was bare the previous day had magically COMPLETELY BLOOMED with gorgeous fragrant white flowers. Annd the cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom! =) Once again, as I sit here at 2am with my window wide open in a tank top, I am having a difficult time believing less than a week ago it was kind of snowing.

No comments: