Saturday, December 6, 2008

YAY

So, this morning, while getting dressed it was extremely freezing. When it is pouring rain I can hear it and prepare while getting dressed...but imagine my surprise when I opened my door, ready to leave for work. It was snowing! Granted, I have seen the snow before. But to have my street as silent as it was, and to see the white snow flakes fall (last entry=just damp droplet snowflakes), silently. I don't know. I guess you have to live where there is everyday snowfall like this to appreciate (or hate haha) this. but for me, to open my front door in panic of missing my train, and hearing silence, and watching white snow falling down EVERYWHERE in absolute silence....it was a moment of perfection. You know, when I could see something like that and die happy. I was very happy. =) Yay snow!!!!

No comments: