Thursday, June 18, 2009

Miracle Work

Last night as I was wandering aimlessly around my grocery store thinking absolutely nothing sounded good for dinner, I walked by the refrigerated "pizza" area and something caught my eye. So I spun around and found myself staring at it for a good minute thinking I was hallucinating. FLOUR TORTILLAS???? WHAT????? When I finally realized it was reality I snatched 5 packs (I am tempted to go back and get even more, who know how long they'll be there??) and made tacos last night. The whole way I walked home my mind was filled with endless possibilities--burritos, tostadas, quesadillas (although the cheese sucks but hey I've at least got a tortilla!), etc etc. It's a shame I am probably the only person in this area who will appreciate them, as on the cover for the packaging it shows a Japanese style hot dog and lettuce in it. SIGH.

1 comment:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Haha! That is awesome! I know how you feel! There have been some things that when they have it in stock, I pretty much buy ALL of them! I'm like, "Hahaha! No one will have these! They're mine!!!!" So yes...I understand :) What did you end up making with them??